<body> <body>


SORRY IF I HAD NOT BEEN UPDATING!!!

(:

i am waiting for something to post at the moment... (:

Labels:


Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 8/26/2010 04:16:00 PM

Hymn
Photobucket Norsatria Asyraf Bin Norman
(aka joe SATRIAni)


Passion
Music, Guitar, Trumpet, mostly Music
Adores
Friends, Family
Met this world on July 25th 1993
Wants to be a great MUSICIAN.
facebook


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

words of Music



Alternative Perceptions


Jurong Afilliates
Jurong Symphonic Band<3 Andi.Z Afidah Esther Farah.Dee Freida Juliana Michelle Pei Jun Shirmaine Sirin Theresa.D
Other Perceptions
Choon Kun Dann Mira Normala 6J Siti 6J Syazz Zulaikha


My Music Sheets

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010

Previous Posts
GROUPY!!!!! AWESOME!!!! (: NDP 2010 ended with... by Asyraf Treble
 TEAM  AWESOME!!!! Lovely bunch of Awesome people ... by Asyraf Treble
Media Brief Peeps and Sengkang Family!!! Sengkan... by Asyraf Treble
NDP Sengkang Heartlanders.                       ... by Asyraf Treble
How Wonderful Love is.... My friends said your lo... by Asyraf Treble
How Wonderful it is to be here... (:             ... by Asyraf Treble
The treasures that'll keep me alive and free... ... by Asyraf Treble
My life's questions...            All these whi... by Asyraf Treble
O.P.T.I.M.I.S.M All of us have questions about wh... by Asyraf Treble
Personal Perceptions... Hey guys. I know its bee... by Asyraf Treble

CREDIT

Molliesue
SuperAMIRman
photobucket
deviantart