<body> <body>



The treasures that'll keep me alive and free...



            Hey guys, its been a while since ive last posted something... ive been wondering around in search of peace and tranquility. Not literally but just finding peace. Music is the key to my peace... Whenever im down, angry, happy or sad, Music gives me a sense of freedom. 

I can cry listening to Music alone. Letting out my deepest feelings. 
I want you guys whenever you feel troubled, listen to the song ive posted here in my blog.
It'll help you to bring your soul to peace and calm. This arrangement by Nobuo Uematsu is very emotional and has captivate the hearts of many...
When you listen, close your eyes and feel... Im sure you can feel different kinds of emotions.
Be prepared because you may cry.
 (:

About VGC performance and ACID camp? Will post more about it soon.. (:

Labels:


Monday, June 14, 2010 at 6/14/2010 08:00:00 PM

Hymn
Photobucket Norsatria Asyraf Bin Norman
(aka joe SATRIAni)


Passion
Music, Guitar, Trumpet, mostly Music
Adores
Friends, Family
Met this world on July 25th 1993
Wants to be a great MUSICIAN.
facebook


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

words of Music



Alternative Perceptions


Jurong Afilliates
Jurong Symphonic Band<3 Andi.Z Afidah Esther Farah.Dee Freida Juliana Michelle Pei Jun Shirmaine Sirin Theresa.D
Other Perceptions
Choon Kun Dann Mira Normala 6J Siti 6J Syazz Zulaikha


My Music Sheets

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010

Previous Posts
My life's questions...            All these whi... by Asyraf Treble
O.P.T.I.M.I.S.M All of us have questions about wh... by Asyraf Treble
Personal Perceptions... Hey guys. I know its bee... by Asyraf Treble
If only you were mine to keep...  Hey Guys (: I... by Asyraf Treble
Where should i stand? Hey peeps. I know it has ... by Asyraf Treble
Those times.... Hey, peeps... its been quite a w... by Asyraf Treble
Always have been always will be.. can she hear me?... by Asyraf Treble
Insyaallah. From where you come from, there shall... by Asyraf Treble
Earth Hour... Love our home, Love our earth... Swi... by Asyraf Treble
Facing the coldest time of my life... When will y... by Asyraf Treble

CREDIT

Molliesue
SuperAMIRman
photobucket
deviantart